Saturday 28 February 2009

Emergence


Emergence, originally uploaded by Thenostalgiafairy.

Sweet signs of new growth everywhere.

It's so good to get out into the garden and tidy up a little, to spot fresh emerging leaves and buds.

This year has already been different from so many previous ones of late in that we had a generous downfall or two of snow and some very cold days making the emergence of these beauties all the more special.

I feel like I have been in a cocoon for the past few months and now it is time that I too emerged once more into the world, including this world I have created on my blog.

Welcome to anyone who does drop by occasionally and leaves me a comment - something I have always appreciated. I have to confess that I do put a lot of my photo's onto Flickr these days and spend a lot of my cyber time there too.

I have considered making my dear little blog a private space, just a personal journal for myself but I figure that even if one person finds something here to enjoy then I am more than happy.

Until next time,

Bye for now,

Sandi :)