Sunday 26 April 2009

It's Bluebell Time ~

There are masses and masses of delicious bluebells in our garden.

The Bluebell Fairy wanders among them.
Mr Dante sniffs among them.
They look so pretty in the golden sunlight.
So does this and the vivid yellow flowers dazzle in their own right.
See how bright they are.
Mmmm - he's still sniffing the flowers.
She is now perched on a branch of the Lilac tree watching proceedings from up on high.
I wish I could send you the smell of these gorgeous flowers.
So does she.
This lady rests in the dappled sunshine sitting on a branch of Broom.
Just chillin' and enjoying the peace and solitude.
Oh dear - here he is yet again. Sniffing and investigating.
Ah, that's better. I was very tempted to sit among the flowers myself but other things beckoned from indoors.
It has been such a gorgeous day, a good to be alive sort of day, a Sun day in both senses of the word.
Wonderful.
I hope your Sunday has been special for you too.
Until next time,
Sandi x