Saturday 10 October 2009

Home


Home sweet home.
Home is where the heart is.
The things we surround ourselves with make our home unique.

Our posessions speak volumes, give clues to our personality and taste.  I love quirky, offbeat, bohemian rooms, ones with a story to tell or many stories.

I love the beauty of imperfection.  These are my things and I can't remember the last time I bought something new.










My favourite pastime and idea of bliss is mooching in flea markets and charity shops, pouncing on inexpensive little treasures.



I enjoy creating things too.













Tiny things fascinate me so of course I have a dollshouse or three.



Sparkly, glittery things catch my eye.

Books are another passion.



I love my family, pets, nature.
Cooking, crafting, living.
I love my home.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.