Thursday 5 June 2008

My Beautiful Boy

Dante.......... checking out the garden. Making sure that everything is well in his Paradise. Yup, those look up to scratch, no sign of greenfly.

The elderly Lilac trees look like they could do with a prune.
Hmmm....how is the damson tree today? Oh yes, lots of tiny fruit on there just waiting to ripen. Must confess I'm beginning to flag a little now. In fact I feel like a lie down.
Ahhhhh....that's better. Nice little breather. Must push on though, not finished yet!!!!
Now then, how are the chives bearing up?
Good, looking very, erm, chivey.
The strawberries look fine. That colour is a tad dazzling, must ask 'Her Indoors' to get me some shades to wear if she expects me to do the rounds on a daily basis.
Those twirly things in the tree are too high for me to reach, otherwise I would make them jangle BIG TIME. He,he.
Everything seems o.k. so I'll pop into the house and see if there's any nosh going. I'm feeling a bit peckish. A dog never knows what he might find in his bowl, a little fresh chicken, some leftover meat......oooooo, life is just soooo exciting.
Until next time,
Sandi x