Wednesday 31 December 2008

My Festive Season



Some pretty pictures taken over the past few days.

I hope that you enjoyed your festive season.

I am about to venture into the kitchen to prepare
some food for tonight.

We always stay up to welcome in the new year.

I got these from a charity shop.

I love my collection of stockings
gathered over the years.

Cherubs are another favourite thing..........

and angels.


Vintage Christmas deco's.

Especially the hand made.

and the glass.

Love 'em all really.



I ventured into the freezing garden earlier today
and noticed this dainty little beauty.

The water in the can is frozen solid.....Brrrrr.

Frost adds a lacy edge to the leaves.

Chilly!
I'm going to play dress-up tonight - I made
some special slippers to wear when I dance
around the house.
Until next time,
Hugs and brightest blessings,
Sandi xxxx