Saturday 23 May 2009

Latest Addition

Meet the latest addition to our family. He arrived yesterday and lives with my son, daughter-in-law and grandaughter. Fortunately they live just across from us so I get to see this sweetie often. We collected him from a farm way out in the middle of our beautiful Shropshire countryside. He's a sturdy little Border Collie and behaved impecably in the car on the way home.

What can I say - I'm besotted already. Completely in love with him.
Now the fun begins.......and the work.
Mmmmm - the plant is already minus one leaf and those wires will have to be moved out of the way of tiny, needle sharp puppy teeth.
But I'm sure the effort is going to be worth it. He wasn't easy to photograph, most of the pics ended up as blurs of fur but I managed to capture a few shots of him.
He is in a loving family home where already there is Thomas, a gorgeous little Yorkshire Terrier and Barbie, a sweet foster girl who just wants to lick everyone.
Not forgetting Milo, the biggest, tamest rabbit I have ever set eyes on who happily wanders into the house whenever the mood takes him.
Such a lovely menagerie and long may it continue to be so.
Ah I think I need a few more fur babies myself.
Until next time,
Bye for now,
Sandi x