Monday 10 August 2009

Meet Flossie and Clarence...

The latest family members......this is Clarence.

and his sister Flossie.
They came into our lives and melted our hearts on Saturday.
A precious gift from my darling daughter to me.
We are besotted.....
How could we not be?
They are settling in and finding their paws.
And just look at their paws......they match her fur.
His are perfectly pink and deliciously unspoiled.
I wonder how long it will be before I have to move these from the bedroom windowsill - as yet they haven't been here but the livingroom window has been thoroughly explored.

Awwwww....................
My beautiful boy has licked them both sooooo much it's a miracle they aren't bald. They are completely unfazed by him as the family they came from had a huge, very maternal doggy.
They like the sofa.
Playtime.
Oooooo what's this?
I'm feeling sleepy now.
Yawn
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Until next time xx