Monday 5 January 2009

Baby it's cold outside

Yes it's very cold here at the moment but the sun is shining so the world looks bright and fresh. Miss Rose wanted to visit a friend in town but didn't have a suitable hat so I made one for her. I found the wool in a charity shop, it's really fine with a touch of silver thread - so pretty.

I think it looks really cute on her.
As I find it difficult to stay still for very long and get itchy fingers I tend to knit whilst watching the television. Little projects.......at the moment I am obsessed with these little flowers. I have made lots in different colours, good for trimming things or turning into brooches.
I also made this snuggly shrug for Miss Sindy recently.
From some soft fluffy wool that my mum gave to me.
Little bits of leftover yarn are so useful, the possibilities are endless.
Until next time,
Hugs,
Sandi x