Thursday 30 July 2009

Evening Shadows ~

Now this is more like it...................evening sunshine in which to bathe, however briefly.
Following days of rain, greyness, leaden skies, horrid, gloomy, wet weather at last we get a little sunshine. My daughter has returned following a few days away so yet more sunshine in my life.
I urged her to take some photo's whilst the sun was still shining. I wanted to show you my latest creative obsession. Little knitted brooches decorated with all manner of dainty delights.
Creativity keeps me sane........as long as I am making something I am happy.
Does that mean I am easily pleased or just that I have reached the conclusion that no amount of material possesions can compare to the sheer pleasure to be gained from creativity.
I'm off now to indulge in another pleasure - a cup of tea.
Until next time,
Sandi x