Friday 9 July 2010

Interior

I have always loved interiors - magazines, books, tv shows - I have devoured them all over the years, pored over details endlessly, dreamed about the kind of home I would like to have if only.......
Then I discovered the world of blogging and pored over even more interiors and details that fascinated me.  Soon I decided to start my own blog and began taking pictures of my 'stuff' and realised that somehow with the magic of photography even a used tea bag seems to take on a glamour when translated to the computer screen or a print. I no longer buy interiors magazines and only the very occasional book devoted to all things 'lifestyle'.  My camera is now my best friend and has helped me to see that there is potential interest in just about everything - well at least I think so:))