Friday 22 June 2007

Rainy days and rearranging



First day off and it's raining again. Never mind, perfect excuse for a little recreational housework. You know the type I mean. Not scrubbing and vacuuming, cleaning the cooker or ironing. I'm talking a little light dusting here, a rearranging of pretties there. Now my bedroom is a minimalists nightmare. Being absolutely honest, it's full to the brim with bric-a-brac, knick-knacks, doo-dads, call it what you will. Anyway, fortified with a brunch of bacon and eggs I sallied forth. I dust all delicate stuff with a large old blusher brush that my sis gave to me years ago. It's soft and fluffy, ideal for the task in hand.
Several hours and much photographing later I was reasonably happy with the fruits of my labour. Until the next time of course...... See what you think.