Saturday 19 January 2008

A Childhood Treasure

Hello dear Friends,
I thought I may as well continue with the whimsical theme that has been occupying me more than usual recently. I think it must be the aftermath of Christmas plus this awful January weather that is really getting me down. Anyway, nothing wrong with a little escapism now and then as far as I am concerned. This little fella is a very elderly childhood friend. I can't remember how long ago I bought him but I do know he was bought on a family visit to the seaside. I made the sweet little crown for him following instructions from Sandra Evertson's gorgeous blog (post date 8th November, 07) for which I thank her for so generously sharing.

He might not be to everyones' taste but I love him to bits.
Enjoy your weekend.
Take care,
Sandi x