Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year


I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. May you all have good health, peace and happiness. We stayed up to welcome in the new year and had a lovely, giggly time. We got slightly tipsy and watched Jools Holland on telly. His new year show has become a real favourite in our house. We have never been keen on going out on new year's eve', but it's each to their own.
Instead of popping a champagne cork I decided to bake a cake and we each had a slice of this at midnight.
Mr Dante had a good time too. I think he has really enjoyed his festive season. Lots of treats and everyone around to give him oodles of fuss.
This is me, done up to the nines ready to celebrate.
It's nice to dress up now and then isn't it?
A vintage flower completes the ensemble.
I hope you all enjoyed your new year's eve' however you spent it.
I now look forward to lots more blogging which I really enjoy. It has become a part of my life and such a fun pastime. I love learning about others lives and cultures, but most of all I love the friendships that develop through cyber space.
Take care.
Hugs,
Sandi x