Sunday 30 December 2007

A Sunday Treat

This is the last but not least member of my family to appear. With eyes glued firmly on the telly although goodness knows what he finds to watch that isn't either a repeat or football!!!! Anyway, I have a very short attention span so the somewhat dubious delights of the small screen very rarely appeals to me. So I did what I usually do on a Sunday afternoon. Install myself in the kitchen and create. I don't know about anyone else but after all that Chrismas food it's difficult to know what to eat but I thought a quiche might go down rather well.

Plus a glass of wine maybe. I love the idea of jewellery for a wine bottle.
Leeks, smoked bacon and good flavoured Cheddar cheese went into this.
A jacket potato and some simple salad completed the meal.
Time to go and check out the evenings' offerings on the telly now, I wonder if I might just find something worth watching?
Bye for now,
Sandi x