Thursday 13 December 2007

Happy Birthday



Today is my husband's birthday so I made him a chocolate cake. We have just enjoyed a lovely meal and some mulled wine, made by Zoe. I love to spend time at home with my family and David's birthday is the start of our Christmas. My mum and nephew also have December birthdays even nearer to Christmas Day and we try to get to see them around this time to take our cards and gifts for all the family.
Mulled wine is seriously potent and very pleasant!!!!!
Mmmmmmm...............
Zoe seems to be enjoying herself, taking a rest between preparations for the meal.
Happy Birthday to my dear husband and all the very best for the year ahead. Birthday wishes from Zoe and Dan and not forgetting sweet Dante who sends woofs and licks to you.
Hope that you enjoyed your special day.
Hugs and kisses,
Sandi xxxxxxxxx