Wednesday 26 May 2010

A day in the life of........

Sometimes when I look at a set of photo's I have snapped I notice a theme and today is no exception.  I see the colour orange, lots of it.  Maybe given that we have been blessed with dazzling sunshine the last few days and today it has been sadly lacking, I have been drawn towards the brightness of this cheerful hue. Who knows? The early evening sky suddenly became very black and we had a heavy downpour of rain. Lamps went on, the temperature dropped and the cats suddenly felt the urge to snuggle up indoors and who can blame them. I certainly enjoyed my share of a Lindt chocolate bar whilst watching an episode of Hercule Poirot on tv. Now it's time to put the kettle on for a nice pot of tea, always my final drink of the day. Until next time, goodnight x