Saturday 24 November 2007

An Afternoon in the Kitchen

I was in the kitchen this afternoon having a baking session. I spotted this little fella whilst weighing out some flour and grabbed the camera. I put the apples on the hedge a couple of weeks ago and was pleased to see that they are appreciated.Ah.......................sweet.

On to the baking. A chicken, bacon and leek pie. Followed by chocolate cupcakes and an excuse to use this vintage icing set.
I think I am seriously addicted to glitter, this time fine gold powder sprinkled over the top of the coffee flavoured butter cream.
Served on a doll sized plate.
After all that baking the only thing left to do is put my feet up for a well earned rest.
With a nice mug of tea!!!!!!!
Courtesy of sweet old Eeyore.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Take care,
Hugs,
Sandi x