Tuesday 13 November 2007

Random Bits 'n' Pieces

Today I thought I would show you one or two things I have dotted around my home.
This plaque was done for us by my dad, the picture is actually engraved onto the glass.

I love anything featuring flowers.
I bought these from a very unusual shop - all the lady sold were hand-crafted mushrooms. Masses and masses of them!!!! I just had to have some.
I love hatpins. The purple and diamante one is very special to me - a gift from my husband.
I have lots of bits and pieces and am particularly fascinated by anything tiny. I don't collect anything specific, I would find that too restricting. When I go out 'mooching' I like to see what takes my fancy. I zoom in on some things instinctively but rarely spend very much. I do like a bargain!
Bye for now,
Sandi x