Friday 5 September 2008

Sweet Treats

The occasional extra scrumptious treat is good for the soul.

Not to mention extremely pleasurable to make and decorate.
These are some of the treats I have made this summer.
Oh yes, it's such a joy to eat these too!!!
I don't understand anyone that only considers food as a fuel.
I know how fortunate we are to have food in such plentiful supply and I never take it for granted. Such food as this is very much an occasional indulgence in my home but it is so much fun to make something so deliciously decadent.
Luckily for me all my family love their food so it is a reward in itself to cook for them.
I think I will go and put the kettle on and have a slice of the cake with the pink icing - I only made that yesterday afternoon so there's still plenty of it left.
Would you like a slice?
Come on over,
Sandi x