Saturday 20 October 2007

Another Thank You



I am honoured yet again to have recieved two more awards. These are both from Kitty and the first is for 'The Best Kept Secret'. We all have a best kept secret blogger or two who we visit regularly - a blogger with great style, wit and warmth who hasn't been discovered yet. Here's our chance with this award to say 'wow, check out this blogger!'. Well, what can I say. I'm thrilled to be classed as a best kept secret.
The second award is the 'Community Blogger Award' and is given to celebrate 'People who reach out and make the blogger community a better one'. Needless to say I will have great pleasure in passing these two lovely awards on. Thank you Kitty.
Thank you again to all of you who make this worthwhile. It's good to know that there are people out there enjoying my random posts on my life. I consciously set out to keep my blog light-hearted, easy on the eye (I hope) and slightly escapist. After all, we all know that life has it's highs and lows and I choose not to share my lows.
Keep on visiting, you are very welcome and above all, please feel free to leave a comment.
Bye for now,
Sandi x