Friday 19 October 2007

Thank you once again.




I am delighted to have been thought of for another award. This one is the You Make Me Smile award and was given to me by Jaimie . Thank you so much Jaimie, I am thrilled!!! It is now my pleasure to pass it on to some more deserving bloggers.
Sophie Sophie Honeysuckle's English Decor
Wanda Snapdragon Antiques
Mary Mary Mary Fairly Contrary
Kitty Kitty's Bloggy Bits
Jo Oldflowers4me
Marie Marie Chantal Handmade Skincare
There are many more lovely ladies out there who make me smile, make me laugh out loud, make me think,make me want to create something beautiful. So to all of you I pass on this award.
I also need to pass on a previous award given to me by Wanda called The Power of Schmooze. This is for people 'who effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way.'
I pass this one onto everyone who has been kind enough to leave me a comment since I started this blog. To all of you I am truly grateful that you make the effort to not only visit me but leave kind and encouraging words too. If you are one of the many to have done so please consider yourself to have been awarded. I hope that by doing this I have not left anyone out.
All of the aforementioned blogs are lovely places to visit and I highly recommend each and every one.
That's all for tonight.
Sleep well everyone,
Sandi x