Tuesday 30 October 2007

New Knitting Needles and Vintage Sindy

I have been able to knit since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I have to confess though that I haven't picked up a pair of knitting needles for years. That is until I discovered these little beauties. Aren't they just the cutest knitting needles you ever clapped eyes on. I bought them from a web site called Laughing Hens and they are Art Viva hand made needles. Each size has a different coloured end and I wanted to buy the whole set but they are quite expensive.

Now on to a recent ebay purchase. As I love all things vintage I was looking for Christmas decorations, paticularly fairies. This little lady is a Sindy doll and I think she is just gorgeous. She won't go on the top of the tree, that honour is bestowed on a fairy that I dressed when my children were little. I also add lots of my dolly peg fairies too. I think this sugar pink outfit is just delicious. A girl can never have too many fairies around the house and there is always room for just one more!!!!
Until next time, from Fairy Sindy and myself.
Hugs.
Sandi x